Findlay Toyota Center management is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience for our guests. For the safety and enjoyment of all, guests are expected to maintain appropriate behavior while attending our events. The management at Findlay Toyota Center reserves the right to deny entry to the facility or eject guests displaying inappropriate behavior as determined by facility, event, or security management.
Guest Code of Conduct
Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Creating any safety hazard
- Standing on chairs/seats
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference or delay of the game/event
- Throwing, tossing or discharging any object or liquid substance
- Using profanity and/or other offensive language
- Taunting or using offensive language against players, referees, performers or facility staff
- Attempting to enter the ice, court, locker room, stage, back stage or any other performance, non-public or VIP areas without authorization
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Disturbing others guests' enjoyment of the event
- Smoking in other than the approved designated smoking areas
- Failure to comply with facility personnel
- Violation of Findlay Toyota Center's rules, regulations and policies
- Violation of local, state or federal laws and statutes
Findlay Toyota Center management reserves the right to suspend season ticket privileges for guests who do not comply with facility policies. Ejected guests will NOT receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way. We sincerely thank you for adhering to these provisions and hope you will thoroughly enjoy event at Findlay Toyota Center.
Management reserves the right to amend the above policy without notice depending on individual event restrictions. In addition, Management reserves the right to restrict any article not specifically listed below.
Guests are reminded that the following items will not be permitted inside Findlay Toyota Center. There are no provisions to store items not allowed inside and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Banners or signs larger than 3' x 2'
- Beverages of any kind (including bottled water)
- Beverage containers - Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses (longer than a credit card)
- Chewing tobacco and E-cigarettes
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Basketballs, footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind, including "Selfie-Sticks"
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video Cameras
- Weapons - including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
The following Findlay Toyota Center bag policy and security protocols are in effect for every event.
- Each fan may carry in a small bag or purse (subject to search)
- Firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited
- No outside food or beverage, alcohol, or bottled water is permitted
- All guests are subject to security screening