Become an Event Insider for the latest news, event announcements, and pre-sale codes! Sign Up Here: EVENT INSIDER
DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 12th, 2022
DOORS: 5:00 PM
FIGHTS START: 5:30 PM (Televised bouts start at 7:00 PM)
Sweet Science Boxing Promotions in collaboration with Bigger Than Life Sports and Entertainment is pleased to bring you an exhilarating night of professional boxing at the Findlay Toyota Center in Prescott Valley on August 12, 2022. Tickets start at $30 and go on sale on Friday, July 8th. Tickets can be purchased at the arena box office and on Ticketmaster.com.
Sweet Science is the only female-owned boxing promotion company in Arizona and is honored to host the first professional boxing event at the Findlay Toyota Center. This event is shaping up to be Arizona's must-see card of the summer. From top to bottom, boxing fans will witness the magic of the Sweet Science in beautiful Prescott Valley.
Local favorite Danny Hilton, Super Welterweight, takes immense pride in representing Prescott Valley in his first boxing match at the Findlay Toyota Center. Danny is looking to increase his record up to (3-0) after winning his last match by TKO in Agua Prieta, MX.
The main event will feature former World Champions, Tevin Farmer and Mickey Bey, in a 10-round Lightweight matchup. After intense verbal sparring on social media and two cancellations, this long-anticipated fight is finally happening. The victor of this contest is highly likely to find himself going on to fight for another world title
Keenan Carbajal, Phoenix homegrown favorite, WBC Latino, IBO International, and IBF Latino Featherweight Champion returns to Arizona after his latest fight at the Mandalay Bay Casino in Las Vegas and is focused as ever. Carbajal continues on the road to becoming a World Champion.
- Derrick Brown, a 10-year Professional MMA veteran, trades the cage for his debut in the squared circle. Derrick treated his Camp Verde fans to a first-round stoppage via Rear Naked Choke the last time he fought at the Findlay Toyota Center, and this time he intends to do the same by way of knockout.
- Fernando Martinez seeks to extend his professional campaign to (4-0).
- Victor Ruiz (4-0) will be fighting his first fight with Sweet Science Boxing Promotions.
- Jason Pearson will tip the scales toward some Light Heavyweight action.
- Daniel Lugo, amateur kickboxing champion/MMA fighter turned boxer, promises to bring the action.
- Jordan “El Moreno” is looking forward to winning over fans close to home.
BOX OFFICE TICKET PRICES:
P1 $150 | P2 $100 | P3 (Table of 6 $75/seat) | P4 $50 | P5 $30
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
Arena Box Office: Monday – Friday 10 am – 3 pm | Online: www.ticketmaster.com | By Phone: 928-772-1819 ext 6060
PLEASE NOTE: Additional fees may apply. Online/phone orders will incur additional charges. Ages 24 months and under do not need a ticket if sitting on a lap. For questions about ADA seating options, please call the arena box office at 928-772-1819 ext 6060.
BUCKY'S CASINO SUITE LEVEL
For more info on how to upgrade your event experience with a luxury suite please contact:
Director of Corporate Partnerships
Text or Call: 928-458-1611
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto. In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests do not attend tonight’s event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath)
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
- Guests who have not been fully vaccinated and have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days