Never Miss an Event Announcement or Pre-sale code! Sign up as an EVENT INSIDER now!
DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 14 , 2023 7:30PM
Cody Johnson and Friends with Randall King
BOX OFFICE OPENS .....................10:00AM
VIP (Pit) TICKET CHECK-IN............6:00PM
DOORS OPEN .................................6:30PM
Most tickets for this event are MOBILE TICKETS that were emailed or sent via text to purchasers. To expedite entry into the Findlay Toyota Center, we strongly recommend you do the following prior to arrival:
- Add your ticket(s) to your phone's digital wallet (Apple Wallet, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay) in advance to avoid slow or weak or cellular signals at entry.You can access your tickets by logging into your Ticketmaster app or following the ticket link in your Ticketmaster email or text message.
- Make sure your device is fully charged prior to arrival.
- Complete any ticket transfers as needed.
- Have your ticket(s) pulled up and ready when approaching the ticket scanners.
- If you require assistance with mobile tickets, please visit the box office for support.
- The Box Office will open at 10:00AM on the event day.
- To avoid delays in picking up will call, please have your ID ready to show at the box office windows.
- Please rideshare if possible and arrive early to avoid delays.
- Free parking is available in the Findlay Toyota Center (FTC) parking lots.
- Once those are full you can park in the Entertainment District parking lots.
- Drop-off and pick-up is available on the Northwest corner of the arena.
- Enter the arena parking lots via Florentine Road or Veterans Way as Main Street in front of the arena will be closed.
VIP (Pit Ticket) ENTRANCE & CHECK IN:
- The VIP (Pit Ticket) doors open at 6:00PM, 30 minutes earlier than the standard doors.
- The dedicated VIP (Pit Ticket) entrance is located on the northeast side of the arena (see map below.)
- It is very important that you enter through the dedicated VIP (PIt Ticket) entrance only.
- Once your ticket is scanned, please check in at the VIP (Pit Ticket) table and pick up your lanyard, laminate, and VIP (Pit Ticket) goodies.
- Our staff will assist you with putting on a special wristband that will grant you access to the VIP (Pit Ticket) section in front of the stage. Please ensure that you keep the wristband on at all times so that you can come and go from the VIP (Pit Ticket) section as you please.
- No weapons or knives (of any length) are allowed.
- No flash photography including mobile devices.
- No professional cameras (w/ removable lenses), Go Pros, selfie sticks, iPads, or laser pointers.
- No audio or video recording.
- For a complete list of prohibited items, please refer to our Arena Policies page.
BAG POLICY / EXPRESS ENTRY
- While we do not have a clear bag requirement, small and/or clear bags are recommended for faster entry. Unless necessary, please do not bring bags in.
- All bags are subject to search.
- There will be an Express Entry Line for those with no bags.
- There will be an Express Entry Line for those with suite and loge tickets.
PLEASE BRING CASH:
- Both Cards and Cash are accepted at our concession stands
- Cash payments will help the lines move much faster.
PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE:
- Please refrain from drinking and driving.
- Cab companies will be available in case you need a ride home.
Tickets are sold out at the arena box office. Resale tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com. Please be aware that 3rd party tickets may be sold for above the original box office ticket price.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
Arena Box Office: SOLD OUT
Online: www.ticketmaster.com (resale tickets available online only)
PLEASE NOTE: Additional fees may apply. Online/phone orders will incur additional charges. Ages 24 months and under do not need a ticket if sitting on a lap. For questions about ADA seating options, please call the arena box office at 928-772-1819 ext 6060.
BUCKY'S CASINO SUITE LEVEL
Suites are SOLD OUT for this event.
Director of Corporate Partnerships
Text or Call: 928-458-1611